- Established Nihon Double-Double by Akira Omata at Shibuya, Tokyo.
- Company name changed to Nihon-TRATEC Ltd.
- Company name changed to SAACKE Nihon-TRATEC Ltd. due to a partial investment by SAACKE.
- Company name changed to TRATEC Ltd. By canceling the capital tie-up with SAACKE.
- Relocated to its own building in the current location (Asagaya) due to business expansion.
- MIKASA CORPORATION acquired 100% stake.
Yuji Saeki (Mikasa CEO) appointed as president.
- Yuji Saeki becomes Chairman of the Board.
Yoshiharu Uchida becomes president.